The Eovolt Afternoon stands out in particular for its pneumatic suspension fork allowing for extra comfort in all circumstances, making it the perfect bike for both the daily commute and getting a little more adventurous at the weekend.
When riding around the city or in town, lock out the fork; and when exploring off-road, adjust the fork with the simple adjuster to give more suspension to handle those uneven surfaces with ease.
Ideal for families, commuters, campers, boat owners or simply for city dwellers who want a practical electric bike for getting effortlessly around town.
The larger frame, pneumatic suspension fork, 20″ wheels with wide tyres along with a range of 70-100km makes the Afternoon the folding adventure bike you have been waiting for. The Afternoon is equally at home off-road on bridleways and canal towpaths as it is on the road.
*Please note that it should only be ridden on flat dry good quality off road surfaces, the bike is not suitable for very wet muddy, uneven or rough terrain.
Attach your bags to your rear pannier rack and you’re ready to explore over longer distances.
2022 Bikes Premium Features
The new Morning, Afternoon & Evening Electric Bikes all feature improved premium specification features for 2022:
- New frames with hand polished welds for super smooth premium finish
- Internal cable routing further enhancing the clean stylish look and feel
- Own mould tyres with extra puncture protection & reflective stripe
- Unique on trend matt pastel colours
- Improved Spanninga lights
The EOVOLT Afternoon comes with rear pannier rack as standard.
Your EOVOLT bike also comes with an anti theft security seat post QR clamp
- Net weight bike – 19kg
- Max. Rider Weight – 130kg
- Dimensions – 160 x 115 cm
- Folded Dimensions – 85 x 73 x 46 cm
- Frame – Aluminium 6061
- Forks – Suspension Front Fork
- Wheels – 202 Aluminium Rims
- Spokes – 13 grams, 36 holes
- Tyres – CST 20 x 2.35 (Puncture Protection with Reflective Stripe)
- Brakes – NUTT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Chain – KMC
- Premium Motor – 36V 250W
- Max. Torque – 40NM
- Max. speed – 25 km/h
- Motor location – Rear Wheel
- Assistance – 5 Levels
- Battery – Samsung Lithium: 36V, 14Ah, 504Wh
- Battery Weight – 2.6 kg
- Battery Position – Seat Post (Removable)
- Max. Charging time – 5-6 hrs
- Range – 70-100 km