Lapierre Edge XM427
Lapierre's Edge XM range is designed to offer incredible value combined with the components and geometry that allow you to push the bike hard and grow in confidence. Edge XM 427 features a strong selection of components to help it stand out from the crowd.
- Supreme 4 alloy frame is light, comfortable & features progressive geometry that inspires confidence
- 100mm travel Suntour XCT-HLO fork smooths bumps and holes, improving control
- 2x9 Shimano Acera/Alivio drivetrain shifts smoothly and rapidly
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes easily haul you down from high-speeds
- Sturdy 27.5 inch wheels fitted with fast rolling and grippy 2.25 WTB Trail Boss tyres
The Edge XM 427's frame is made from Lapierre's Supreme 4 alloy and is designed to be light, strong and comfortable to ride. The frame has been designed for use with a short stem and wide handlebar, featuring a long reach and slack head angle to make the most of the latest trends in mountain bike frame design. The design offers confidence inspiring handling, so you can push the bike harder without feeling out of control. The Edge XM 427 is designed with trail riding as it's primary focus and the frames geometry reflects this.
The 50mm stem and 740mm wide handlebar provide excellent control over rough terrain and smoothing the bumps is a 100mm travel Suntour XCT-HLO suspension fork. The XCT-HLO provides excellent performance for this price point, offering smooth suspension travel to reduce fatigue and improve control. Bringing your speed under control is a set of powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, which offer plenty of power and excellent modulation so you can easily keep your speed under control.
Powering you along is a 2x9 speed Shimano Acera/Alivio drivetrain. With quality Shimano Acera & Alivio derailleurs and Rapidfire shifters, shifts are smooth, fast and as with all Shimano components, they're designed to last. The semi-sealed cartridge bearing bottom bracket and Shimano double chainset are also extremely durable, while the chainset provides all the gear range you will ever need.
Tough and durable 36 hole wheels will withstand a lifetime of abuse and are wrapped in grippy but fast rolling 2.25 WTB Trail Boss tyres that provide excellent grip off-road while still rolling quickly on harder surfaces. With a solid spec and a frame that begs to be ridden hard, the Lapierre Edge XM 427 is the perfect bike for riders looking for a confidence inspiring hardtail that doesn't break the bank.
- Supreme 4 alloy frame
- Suntour XCT-HLO Suspension Forks .
- Shimano ACERA 2x9-speed derailleurs
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes
- Double walled 27.5 rims
- stem: LP 50mm Forged Aluminium
- handlebars: LP RISER ALLOY 6061, RISE 12mm, B/SWEEP 9 DG, UP SWEEP 5DG, W:740mm
- grips: Lock on
- saddle: LP MTB
- seatpost: LP Twin Bolt Aluminium, 30.9x350mm
- seat clamp: Alloy
- frame: Alloy Supreme 4 Hydrofomed Tubing, Integrated Headset, Internal dropper routing
- rear derailleur dropout: Replaceble
- fork: Suntour XCT-HLO Suspension
- headset: 1-1/8"Semi-Integrated Threadless
- shift levers: Shimano ACERA 2x9 Speed Rapid Fire
- rear derailleur: Shimano ALIVIO Shadow
- front derailleur: Shimano ACERA
- front brake: Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- rear brake: Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- crankset: Shimano ALTUS 36/22T
- bottom bracket: Semi Sealed Cartridge 122mm
- freewheel/cassette: Shimano 11-36T Cassette
- chain: KMC
- pedals: Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins
- rear cassette body: Freehub Body
- front hub: LP Aluminium QR, 36H RGH200
- rear hub: LP Aluminium, QR 36H
- rims: 27.5" Aluminium Double Wall, Custom Decals
- spokes: 14G Black
- front tyre: WTB TRAIL BOSS 27.5x2.25
- rear tyre: WTB TRAIL BOSS 27.5x2.25
- inner tubes: Presta Valve 27.5"