Lapierre Edge XM 127, 46cm
Lapierre's Edge XM range is designed to offer incredible value combined with the components and geometry that allow you to push the bike hard and grow in confidence. Edge XM 127 forms the base of the range, offering a great entry point into this fantastic range of bikes.
- Supreme 4 alloy frame is light, comfortable & features progressive geometry that inspires confidence
- 100mm travel suspension fork smooths bumps and holes, improving control
- 21-speed Shimano drivetrain shifts smoothly and rapidly
- Powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes easily haul you down from high-speeds
- Sturdy 27.5 inch wheels fitted with fast rolling and grippy 2.1 tyres
The Edge XM 127's frame is made from Lapierre's Supreme 4 alloy and is designed to be light, strong and comfortable to ride. The frame has been designed for use with a short stem and wide handlebar, featuring a long reach and slack head angle to make the most of the latest trends in mountain bike frame design. The design offers confidence inspiring handling, so you can push the bike harder without feeling out of control. Unlike other entry-level bikes, the Edge XM 127 is designed with trail riding as it's primary focus and the frames geometry reflects this.
The 50mm stem and 740mm wide handlebar provide excellent control over rough terrain and smoothing the bumps is a lightweight 100mm travel suspension fork. Bringing your speed under control is a set of powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes, which offer plenty of power and excellent modulation so you can easily keep your speed under control.
Powering you along is a 21-speed Shimano drivetrain. With quality Shimano Tourney derailleurs and Easyfire shifters, shifts are smooth, fast and as with all Shimano components, they're designed to last. The semi-sealed cartridge bearing bottom bracket and Shimano triple chainset are also extremely durable, while the chainset provides all the gear range you will ever need.
Tough and durable 36 hole wheels will withstand a lifetime of abuse and are wrapped in grippy but fast rolling 2.1 tyres that provide excellent grip off-road while still rolling quickly on harder surfaces. With a solid spec and a frame that begs to be ridden hard, the Lapierre Edge XM127 is the perfect bike for riders looking for a no-nonsense hardtail to start their MTB adventure on.
- Supreme 4 alloy frame
- 100mm Suspension forks .
- Shimano 21-speed derailleurs
- Tektro M-280 mechanical disc brakes
- Double walled 27.5 rims
- stem: LP 50mm Forged Aluminium
- handlebars: LP RISER ALLOY 6061, RISE 12mm, B/SWEEP 9 DG, UP SWEEP 5DG, W:740mm
- grips: Lock on
- saddle: LP MTB
- seatpost: LP Twin Bolt Aluminium, 30.9x350mm
- seat clamp: Alloy
- frame: Alloy Supreme 4 Hydrofomed Tubing, Integrated Headset, Internal dropper routing
- rear derailleur dropout: Replaceble
- fork: Aluminium Suspension
- headset: 1-1/8"Semi-Integrated Threadless RAT358
- shift levers: Shimano EF-50 Easyfire, 21 speed
- rear derailleur: Shimano TY-30D Tourney
- front derailleur: Shimano TY-50 Tourney
- front brake: Tektro M-280 Mechanical Disc Brake
- rear brake: Tektro M-280 Mechanical Disc Brake
- crankset: Shimano TY-301 24x34x42T
- bottom bracket: Semi Sealed Cartridge 122mm RBT214
- freewheel/cassette: Shimano 14-34T
- chain: KMC
- pedals: Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins
- rear cassette body: SCREW ON FREEWHEEL
- front hub: LP Aluminium QR, 36H RGH200
- rear hub: LP Aluminium Screw On, QR 36H RGR200
- rims: 27.5" Aluminium Double Wall, Custom Decals
- spokes: 14G Black
- front tyre: MTB 27.5 x 2.10
- rear tyre: MTB 27.5 x 2.10
- inner tubes: Presta Valve 27.5"