Polaris Bike Box
We have for hire a very sturdy 'Polaris Bike Pod Pro Case' This box will safely hold your cycle during transportation.
To book, please call us 01636 612010
Hire rates are just £6 per day.
We can deduct the rental charge from your deposit upon return of the box.
We are able to supply multiple boxes if required.
Polaris Bikewear's Bike Pod Pro is a fully rigid bike transport case made from polypropylene, proud to be manufactured right here in the UK. It features a clam shell moulded design, internal EVA wheel discs for bike protection & 4 lockable draw latches. Removable moulded pull handle and castor wheels for ease of movement and transportation. Top corners have holes for security cables. Recommended for road bikes, will also carry AM 26, & 650b. 12.6kg (unpacked weight)
Terms and Conditions of Hire:
1. We require £200 cash, refundable deposit per box (does not affect your statutory rights).
2. Late fees charged at £10.00 per day
3. We will only hire to an address that we can verify. You will need to bring photographic ID and proof of address to hire.
4. Our boxes will be inspected for any damage prior to being hired. If you see any significant damage when you receive the box please let us know as soon as possible.
5. The hirer (you) is responsible for the security and safekeeping of the Shok Box for the duration of the hire period. If the box is damaged during your flight, it is your responsibility to claim from the airline (as you have the contract with them). Damage will be taken from the deposit (as section 8), please take a photograph to support your claim. Your claim should begin at the airport where the damage takes place - please start your claim immediately.
6. We will accept cancellations up to 7 days in advance for full deposit refund. Less than 7 days notice will incur a charge of half the current daily rate per day.
7. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage or loss to your equipment whilst in our boxes, however we can assure you that the Shok Box is the safest option for transporting your precious bike!
8. The box will be assessed for damage on return. Any damage (excluding scuffs and scratches during transportation) will incur a fee deductible from your deposit. Significant damage rendering the box unusable/unsafe will be invoiced to you at the box's RRP.
9. If the damage can be repaired by us, the repair fee will be charged. We will only cover our costs and do not seek to profit from this unfortunate circumstance.
Please remember any damage that may make the box unusable for the next hirer should be reported as soon as possible (01636 612010) to give us a chance to fulfil the next order.
10. Please do not store the Shok Box in wet conditions.
The Shok Box remains the property of:
Newark Cycles Ltd
53 Balderton Gate, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1UE